Friday 29 December 2017

Barry M Liquid Chrome ~ Razzle Dazzle

Hello!

First, a little diary entry. Throughout my blogging journey I've been open about suffering badly with depression. I'm unwell all the time but I get periods where it's difficult to keep up my hobbies, and I've just had one over the Christmas season. Despite this I had a lovely Christmas, and I have just spent the afternoon painting my nails and dipping into some review items sent to me. I'm feeling positive that things might be getting better and that there are lots of lovely manicures on the horizon!

Now onto the nail polish! I wanted to treat myself with my Christmas money, so I had a look at what Barry M had to offer in Boots! I ended up buying a replacement base coat and white polish (Cotton) and I couldn't resist the metallic pink glimmer of Razzle Dazzle. Here are two coats:


I love this colour so much! I had to be careful to paint the second coat on nice and straight, but I was pleased with how non-streaky the finish was.

I hope to be back very soon with more manicures ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx