Tuesday 13 June 2017

Manicures and Tattoos!

Hello!

I've done three manicures recently featuring some of my MoYou hand tattoos. The first one was a feathers manicure which you can find here, and the other two are in this post!

First we have what I dubbed a "Magical Manicure" ~ a glitter gradient of my Princess glitter mix from Charlies Nail Art, with some unicorn and dinosaur tattoos from my Origami tattoo pack:


Secondly we have a sparkling flower manicure - a floral pattern from Born Pretty stamping plate BP-L015, coloured in with Echarpe de Seda by Jade. The flower tattoo is from my Tropical tattoo pack:


What do you think?! I've asked for more MoYou tattoos for my birthday so, if I'm lucky, I will have more to play around with soon.

I also have two discount codes for you to buy the glitter and stamping plate I used in these manicures! Get 15% off at Charlies Nail Art using code GNAF15, and get 10% off at Born Pretty Store using code CMBQ10.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx