Saturday 22 October 2016

Lace and Studs Manicure

Hello!

I'm back to show you a lacy manicure with a Halloween edge!

I started off with two coats of a French sheer, Mademoiselle by Essie. Next I took my Born Pretty Store L020 stamping plate and stamped on a floral lace design in black. I then used my Barry M black nail art pen to draw a border around each nail to accentuate the manicure. I finished off with some silver metal studs from Charlies Nail Art. And everything was kept in place with Sèche Vite!


I really hope you like this look - I was quite pleased with how it turned out!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx