Saturday 7 May 2016

Star Trek Uniform Manicure

Hello!

Sorry for being so quiet on my blog ~ I have lots of pictures of my nails up on Instagram but I've been too tired to keep up the full written posts. That said, I'm trying out designs on my newly short nails and wanted to show you this one!

I love Star Trek so I've done a half-moon manicure with glossy black and metallic colours representing the uniforms. My black is from Xtras and my colours are all Models Own Colour Chromes: Red, Olive, Turquoise and Grey. I used page reinforcer stationery stickers to create the curves.

I also added a MoYou Hand Tattoo for a technological finish to my mani!


I hope you like it!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx