Tuesday 8 December 2015

A Pair of Snowflake Manicures!

Hello!

Now that it's December I've started to go a little festive with my manicures, and today I have two blue snowflake looks to show you - Winter Butterfly and Shimmering Sweater.

For my butterfly mani I layered some stamping to get a snowflake-patterned wing effect. I started with a base colour of Blueberry Muffin by Models Own, then stamped on some snowflakes from one of my Bundle Monster plates. On top went the lovely butterfly wings from Nailz Craze plate NC01. As well as finishing with top coat I painted a layer of it between the two stamping designs, so they wouldn't muddle together.


Next I did a very shiny Christmas pattern mani! My mam chose the colour for this one; the result is nice and festive. I started with Blue Odyssey by Max Factor then stamped on the snowflake sweater pattern from my other Nailz Craze plate, NC03, using Holographic Hero by Gosh.


Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx