Monday 16 November 2015

Paris Manicure

Hello!

I've done a manicure to honour those in Paris because I have a personal connection to the city and it feels right to note this on my blog. I studied French at university and, as part of my course, I lived in the banlieue (outskirts) of Paris and was a teaching assistant to schoolchildren who will now be in their late teens. I only hope that they are safe and well.

I also want to say that I support everyone's different ways of commemorating (or not) the multiple tragedies that have happened in the world over this past week. We're only human. For those seeking to help in a practical way, it looks to me like the charity Direct Relief is doing amazing work all around the world to respond to disasters.

For my manicure I did a simple Eiffel Tower motif over black. The design is from MoYou's Tourist 07 stamping plate, which I stamped on with Konad White over W7 Black.


A tout le monde à Paris... je pense à vous et je vous souhaite le courage et la sécurité pour ce nouvelle semaine.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx