Wednesday 4 November 2015

Metallic Hearts Manicure

Hello!

Last night I cut my nails short as I fancied a change ^_^ Whenever I do this I get the urge to have something cute on my nails, so this time I went for a blue heart manicure and darkened it up a bit since it's November!

I started off with a base of Sally Hansen's Navy Baby and used my Born Pretty Store BP-L013 stamping plate to add a pattern of little hearts. My stamping polish was Models Own's Chrome Blue. Here it is!


Apologies for the slightly late blog post today - it's a combination of me not feeling very well and there being less hours of daylight in which to take photos outside!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx