Friday 9 October 2015

Two Fuzzy Knit Manicures!

Hello!

Today's manicures feature one of my favourite nail art ideas to wear: knitted sweater nails! I wore the first one earlier in the week, and I liked it so much that I decided to create another one.

For the first mani I took a polish that I didn't really like when I first bought it, the textured pink Kingsland Road by Barry M, and used it as the base for something I knew I'd like ^_^ I stamped on a knit pattern in white using MoYou stamping plate Fashionista 03. This is the result!


For the second manicure I took my mini bottle of OPI Solitaire, a sparkling white textured polish that reminds me of crunchy snow. The bottle is definitely running out which is sad, because it's a perfect polish for Winter too. On top of Solitaire I stamped the sweater pattern from Nail Craze stamping plate NC03 using MeMeMe's Enigmatic. For fun I added a Hand Tattoo from MoYou! Here we are..


Both manis are warm and fuzzy and they genuinely look like textiles to me, which is what makes sweater manis so fun to wear!

See you on Monday,

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx