Friday 16 October 2015

Creepy Tree Branches Manicure

Hello!

I got into the Halloween spirit for Wednesday's manicure, and today I'm back with more spooky nail art! This one uses clingfilm and stamping to create a horror film style tree.

To start off I painted my nails a pearly white, Pearl by Barry M. Then I painted on a grey, Enigmatic by MeMeMe, and used the clingfilm technique to dab away and end up with an ominous, stormy sky look. I added top coat before stamping on top the bare tree from Born Pretty Store's BP-L015 stamping plate!


I'm really pleased with the end result! You can mix it up by choosing different colours for the background - I've also used purple before.

I've just received a new review pack from Born Pretty so will be posting next week with some lovely goodies! See you then!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx