Thursday 30 July 2015

Pusheen Manicure

Hello!

OK I am SUPER happy with this new MoYou stamping plate of mine, Suki 03. It has lots of little kawaii bits and bobs - sushi, sweets, animal faces, veg, all ready to be stamped on their own, leadlit or turned into decals. Most importantly for this manicure it has Pusheen the cat!!! I adore Pusheen so she had to be the first to go on my nails.

I tried to recreate the style of Pusheen so went for a light grey base, a layer of light holographic stamping in a cute doodle pattern, then my main stamping in black. I used Sally Hansen Ion for the base, Gosh Holographic Hero and MoYou plate Princess 11 for the under-stamping, and Konad Black and Moyou Suki 03 for the main stamping. I also topped off my mani with a few tattoos from my MoYou Hipster hand tattoo pack!


I've only just finished this manicure but I was in such a rush to blog about it because it's making me really happy to look at! It's funny, I have so many stamping plates with gorgeous, intricate patterns that I love - but sometimes you just need something simple and cute to put a huge smile on your face.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, it literally brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx