Monday 1 June 2015

Cheeky Owl Manicure!

Hello!

I'm continuing to come up with new designs to make the most of my short nails, and today I've gone cheeky! A winking baby owl paired with little polka dots ^_^

For my base colour I chose a teal, Misstique by Missguided, to match the wings of my owl! He's one of many cute owl water decals I have from YRNails. I stamped polka dots over the teal and left my ring fingers white for my decals. Here we have it...


I love my owls so much!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute and I love that you used dots!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! The owl screamed for something cute lol xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx