Thursday 4 June 2015

Cartoon Pop Manicure

Hello!

The latest manicure on my short nail inspiration kick is this cartoon look! I've done it before on longer nails and it's pretty simple to do - I painted my nails with the super-neon Pink Punch by Models Own, then used my Barry M nail art pens to draw a border and add a reflection gleam on my ring finger.


I've still got a couple of mani ideas lined up to try but I feel like I'm losing energy a little bit! But that's the nature of having chronic depression, and it has been very therapeutic to try all these ideas.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx