Friday 3 April 2015

Egg Dye Manicure

Hello, and a very Good Friday to you!

Today's manicure comes thanks to Kelli of thenailpolishchallenge on Instagram. She posted an amazing tutorial showing how to achieve a watercolour marble effect using acetone - thank you so much Kelli!

For my own attempt I painted a white base and chose a turquoise shade, Misstique by Missguided, for my marbling. By happy chance the result reminds me of dyed Easter eggs - how perfect for today!


Because I chose a richer colour, my manicure isn't as pretty and delicate as in thenailpolishchallenge's tutorial - but I am incredibly pleased with the result and will definitely be trying it again.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, I had a really good tutorial to follow! It's simple to do xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx