Friday 2 January 2015

New Year Manicure

Hello and Happy New Year!

For my New Year's mani I wanted the look of fireworks going off on the horizon, so I picked out three Models Own polishes and went for it!

I started off with a coat of Southern Lights, a dense purple holographic sparkle glitter - in my opinion this and its pink counterpart, Northern Lights, are two of the best glitters you can buy on the high street. On top of this I added a coat of Freak Out!, a scattered glitter mix of blue and purple pieces. I finished off the mani with a Pukka Purple tip and plenty of top coat.


Hugs,

Lisa

5 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx