Wednesday 22 October 2014

Purple Rose Design Manicure

Hello!

Today's manicure is another design featuring my new MoYou Gothic 05 stamping plate! I wanted that gothic style without going full-on Halloween too early, so I decided on a purple gradient beneath the plate's rose and netting image.

For my gradient I started with 2 coats of OPI's Care to Danse and sponged Jade's Vestido de Gala onto my tips with a damp washing-up sponge. I top-coated to smooth the gradient out then stamped my design on!


I'm not normally 100% happy with my manicures but this one looked really professional in the flesh - some credit has to go to the polishes and MoYou for that! - and I really, really loved it.

Lastly, a Lisa Update (feel free to skip this bit!): I've been writing on the blog about my struggles of trying to get back into work whilst suffering with mental illness. Fortunately - well, fingers crossed it's fortunate! - I was hired for a new part-time Christmas job! This week is the induction week and I'm being physically ill because of the fear, but I'm still trying because I know the only way to get better is if I push myself. I won't say where I'm working in case it backfires on me, but safe to say that it seems like a great place to work with lovely people.

Hugs,

Lisa

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx