Saturday 6 September 2014

Nails Inc Leather Effect ~ Clerkenwell

Hello!

First of all, a UK tidbit if you didn't know already - right now Nails Inc are transitioning to a new bottle style, which means they're having sales in their own outlets and they're also selling the old bottles off to discount retailers. If you have a TK Maxx or discount beauty shop/stall near you, check them out for potential Nails Inc bargains! For me, the stall to check out is Making Faces in the Platinum Mall (I think!) of the Metro Centre, Gateshead. They have an AMAZING selection of discount polishes.

I myself got a Nails Inc Matte top coat for £2.99 from that beauty stall, a Save The Nail brand Eau So Hydrated base coat (owned by Nails Inc) for £4.99 from TK Maxx, and this Leather Effect polish called Clerkenwell also for £4.99 from TK Maxx.

The Leather Effects are a take on textured polishes which specifically give the look of stylish leather! I really wanted to buy one of these when they came out but the £11 RRP was just too much. Clerkenwell is the cream shade and it genuinely does what it's supposed to - after two coats I got a fab, opaque finish in a pretty lifelike leather effect!


Has anyone else grabbed any bargains recently? Let me know!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. This one looks really nice and I like the finish :-)

    I don't own many Nails Inc polishes - if I can get them cheaper than £4.99 I might get some more! Maybe they will appear in the poundshops lol!

    My recent bargains: Revlon Parfumerie nail polishes in Poundworld, loads of Orly and Ciate in TK Maxx and the ones you mentioned in Tesco!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh! I might try the Revlons if they're only £1, thank you!

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx