Wednesday 24 September 2014

Autumn Portrait Manicure

Hello!

This is a manicure I did before I cut my nails, using a water decal I bought from Born Pretty Store. I haven't reviewed them for a while since I've been ill, but I am being sent new stamping plates to try and I'm quite excited!

For my nail polish I chose Coconut by Barry M. I cut a circle around the focal point of one of my BPS decals, an autumnal scene of a couple sheltering under an umbrella, and applied it as an accent. Here they are!


The decal I used is QQ-14 on this listing.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty. I like the colour and the decal :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx