Wednesday 9 July 2014

Lovebird & Glitter Manicure

Hello!

My Bird & Glitter manicure is one of my favourite designs to wear and, since I have a lovely fresh bottle of Models Own Blueberry Muffin, I decided to recreate it!

I painted my thumbs and ring fingers with Nails Inc Maida Vale (another great polish I may need a fresh bottle of) and used plenty of top coat to give it smooth shine. The rest of my nails were painted with Blueberry Muffin. For the accent stamping I used the image of a bird carrying a heart from MoYou plate Kitty 11.


Looking at it now I wish I'd used a less bulky stamp, but I love the polish nevertheless ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. Great colours and I love the little bird! :-) That glitter is really nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely, this is so simple but so striking.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx