Wednesday 30 July 2014

Bird Portrait Manicure

Hello!

Yesterday I reviewed this picture frame stamping plate from Born Pretty Store, and today I broke it out for a second time for personal use - a bird portrait manicure!

I thought it'd be a great idea to put a water decal in the middle of the stamped picture frame, so I had a look through my collection and found some perfectly-sized birds for the job. I painted a base of Barry M Huckleberry, stamped on the picture frames along with some swirly accents to border them, then added my birdies. Here they are!


Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. *faints* wow those birds are lovely! I really like them :-) Oh middle and ring are my favourites! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That frame is super pretty, and it's a good idea to combine with birds :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx