Wednesday 4 June 2014

Dotted French Manicure

Hello!

I have just now finished a manicure that I'm really quite happy with and wanted to blog about it straight away!

I had an idea for a French manicure where the tips are made up of dotted polish. I'm sure some bright spark has thought of this before, but it's new to me which is why I'm so happy with it!

I painted my nails with one coat of a sheer French then picked out my three Models Own Hypergel polishes as my tip colours - White Light, Cerise Shine and Cornflower Gleam. I used a dotting tool to apply them in different orders on each nail to get some variation, then finished with top coat. Here is my manicure:


The colours really pop on my fingertips like bright balloons. I was surprised at how quick and easy it was to do, since I'm normally quite clumsy with more freehand nail art. Is this a look you'd go for?

Hugs,

Lisa xx

4 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx