Tuesday 3 June 2014

Butter London ~ Henley Regatta

Hello!

Today I am showing off my first ever Butter London polish! It's a green glitter called Henley Regatta and I found it in TKMaxx for the bargain price of £4.99.

Henley Regatta is a fine, rich green glitter; I would describe the shade as minty forest. It went on in 3 coats and is a full-cover glitter but it could have done with a coat of green polish underneath for complete opacity. It's nothing you'd notice from a distance but I'm pedantic and it bothered me slightly.

Here is is (I tried it before cutting my nails, hence the difference!):


I love the colour, it is so rich and opulent!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. That polish looks so pretty, really sparkly also. So was Butter London worth the price and hype?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really beautiful! The RRP would have been too expensive for me but at £4.99 I love it xx

      Delete
  2. It's so pretty and what a bargain! I keep thinking about getting this one! :-0

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx