Monday 26 May 2014

Barry M ~ Elderberry

Hello!

Today I've been wearing one of Barry M's new Gelly polishes, Elderberry. They've released some gorgeous new shades that are just my colour pallette, so I took advantage of Superdrug's 3 for 2 offer and splashed out!

Elderberry is a lovely grey-tinted blue. The formula is great and I got an opaque mani in 2 coats. Here it is:


I tried out a couple of simple nail art looks over Elderberry which I'll be showing you next. Very happy with Barry M!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. It looks really pretty.

    I've only got Huckleberry and I've yet to try it lol. If it's any good I might buy some more gellys!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx