Sunday 20 April 2014

My Easter Manicure

Hello and Happy Easter!

I'll be honest - I really do not celebrate Easter. But the fact that the skies are becoming sunnier and the weather warmer is very cheering, and people seem to be having a lot of fun today judging from my Facebook feed! I did have a little idea for an Easter/Spring themed mani, and here it is :-)

The nail polish I chose is Meadow, from Barry M's Silk Effects collection. It's a gorgeous polish and just perfect for Spring. I made it ever more seasonal with yellow chick feather water decals from Born Pretty Store then finished with top coat. These decals didn't apply too well for some reason, hence the one torn feather!


...and here is a picture of Meadow that I took a while ago, showing it on its own without top coat:


It's such a pretty polish!

I hope you and yours are having a nice day today, whether it's Easter in your household or not ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! I'm not religious so I don't really celebrate it either, although I will be going to my mom's later for dinner (she does). I really love the color of that base polish, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx