Tuesday 8 April 2014

Filthy Gorgeous ~ Grunge

Hello!

Here is another polish that I really shouldn't have bought but saw it in Poundland and couldn't resist. This one was particularly irresistable as Filthy Gorgeous nail polishes retail for £9 in department stores!

Grunge is a mauve-y neutral creme, a very pleasant colour. The formula was lovely and I needed 2 coats for opacity. Here it is:


If you see Filthy Gorgeous polishes in Poundland I recommend you snap them up - what a bargain!!!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Nice, I've seen these but haven't taken the plunge because I was unsure of the formula. Now that I know this one is good, I may have to pick up a couple :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx