Thursday 20 March 2014

Barry M ~ Huckleberry

Hello!

On Sunday I showed you Barry M's Rosehip, one of their new Spring Gelly polishes, and now I'm back with Huckleberry! Huckleberry is the pale pastel blue of the collection.

To be fair to Barry M, I may be feeling overly critical of Huckleberry as I was hoping to find my personal idea of a perfect blue - something pale and delicate with no brightness or chalkiness. Huckleberry is indeed lovely and pale, but it just has that hint of brightness that I didn't want. In addition I needed to apply 3 coats as it goes on a little patchy. Here it is:


It is a lovely colour in its own right so maybe I shouldn't penalise Barry M for not making my blue dreams come true... but my search continues!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx