Wednesday 4 September 2013

Rock Feather Manicure

Hello!

Following on from the glittering peacock feathers in my last post I decided to take the idea and do it in black and silver! This time I painted W7's black as my base colour then stamped Nailz Craze's peacock feather onto each nail. I then used the edge of a cosmetics sponge to dab silver glitter over the feather strands. Here is the result:


Honestly I'm not a fan (which is why I only took a quick snap). The glitter is messy, just generally I want to take it off and do something else to my nails! Hopefully I'll have the time and energy before work tomorrow evening.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I think it looks fab, very glitzy. Doesn't seem messy at all from the photo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that looks amazing! And not at all messy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx