Monday 9 September 2013

English Rose Nail Foil

Hello!

Just a quick pic today, taken while I was waiting on a slow printer at my volunteer job :-)

I cut my nails short yesterday (too short!) and decided to go for a sweet mani using my English Rose nail foil. I quickly painted a frosty white base first in case I missed any bits with the foil. Here it is!


Very romantic and subtle! I buy my foils from Nail Delights, they're a great value UK stockist.

Autumn has come on so suddenly, the days are a lot drearier and I'm thinking that I might have to invest in a little lightbox to keep showing my manicures clearly. I'll let you know if I do!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx