Wednesday 7 August 2013

Back-to-Work Nails

Hello!

Yesterday I went back to work for the first time in 3 weeks. It went well! I made it through the shift feeling happy and well, though today I'm not feeling so good. I go back for another short shift tomorrow so fingers crossed!

For my back-to-work mani I wanted something lucky plus a beautiful linear holo to make me happy, so I chose Layla's Emerald Divine. Here it is, in natural light then with flash:



Holos are so cheering!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! Best wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously perfect at painting nails. And I freakin adore this colour !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx