Tuesday 2 July 2013

NailNation 300 ~ Parma Violet

Hello!

Today I have another of my birthday polishes to show you, and this is one gorgeous holo. It's Parma Violets by NailNation 3000, and it's a dusty blue-hinted purple truly reminiscent of the tasty parma violet sweets. As a side note, there should really be more floral confectionery out there - violet, rose, orange blossom, they're all yummy!

Here are two coats. I took a photo with flash to best show off the holo, which is strong and linear:


Siiiiiiiggggghhhhhhh holo beauty.

For this manicure I used OPI Matte Nail Envy as a base and Seche Vite as a top coat, and neither affected the application or finish of Parma Violet.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx