Thursday 4 July 2013

Jade ~ Vestido de Gala

Hello!

Today I am showing you the first of my Sally Magpies prizes, Vestido de Gala from the Jade Special Glitz collection. Vestido de Gala (I believe this means Gala Dress in English) is a juicy berry colour packed full with holographic sparkle glitter. It has a jelly finish but is still opaque in 2 coats. I took some pics in different lights, here they are!




...and a bad flash photo just to show you the rainbow sparkle that is so prominent in the flesh:


Basically, this polish is a ready-to-apply jelly sammich. It is so rich, so juicy and the glitter gives it such depth. I am in love and I'm so grateful to have won it!

I have 5 other Special Glitz shades to try so will be showing you them all in posts to come ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. That's awfully pretty - it looks almost edible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really does! It makes me crave Ribena! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful polish! It reminds me of Zoya "Aurora". Thats a juicy and shiny and glittery and glassflecky polish, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx