Tuesday 4 June 2013

Pinspiration ~ Paisley Print

Hello!

Today's manicure is inspired by One Nail To Rule Them All. I repinned her paisley print tutorial because it was a stunning manicure - a bright, unexpected skittles combo - topped with a cool paisley print made using a gel pen!!! I was actually really lazy and used the Bundle Monster paisley stamping plate design I had to hand, and I tried to match the skittles colours as closely as possible. Here it is:


My colours:

Thumb ~ Blueberry by Barry M
Index ~ Mint Choc Chip by Seventeen
Middle ~ Sweet Kisses by Seventeen
Ring ~ The Sky's The Limit by Sally Hansen
Pinky ~ Spring Blossom by Ulta3

How cool for Summer, now it's finally arrived?! Thanks so much to One Nail To Rule Them All for the pinspiration ^_^

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx