Friday 3 May 2013

Cheeky Stamping Plate ~ Home Sweet Home

Hello!

Yesterday I was overjoyed to find that my very first Cheeky stamping plate had arrived in the post! It's called Home Sweet Home and it's part of their new 2013 collection. The designs are absolutely adorable, so much so that I want to try them all straight away - despite my first manicure being so beautiful that it'd be a shame to remove it!

For my first Cheeky foray I chose a light pastel green base colour by Essie (name a mystery, it might be Shore Thing) and stamped the birdcage pattern, with the key pattern on my ring fingers as accent nails. Here it is:


How cute?! I love the vintage, homely style!

Here is a picture of the plate showing all the designs:


(source: Amazon)

I have a million manicures floating around in my head and can't wait to try them all! You can buy Cheeky plates on Amazon for £5.99 each or in sets. I was silly and bought mine for a little more before they were listed on Amazon UK, but I'm still majorly happy and consider it one of my best nail art investments :-)

Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. Oooh lovely, I'd not seen this plate before! Thanks for sharing :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! They stamp so well! I can't wait for mine :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx