Sunday 24 March 2013

31 Day Challenge ~ Watercolour

Hello!

Today's challenge is to do a watercolour manicure, a technique I'd never tried before. What you do is apply your base colour, seal it well with top coat, then add dots of different colours and swirl them around with a brush dipped in polish remover until you get a lovely watercolour effect! I'll admit that I usually fail miserably with these sorts of artistic manis, but I'm actually quite happy with how this one turned out!



It actually looked pretty nice in the flesh and I'd love to try it again, experimenting with colours and swirling! Here are more watercolour manicures by the other lovely polishers doing this challenge:



Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx