Thursday 7 February 2013

Accessorize ~ Ivory Lace

Hello,

It has been a while since I last posted, and I am sorry ~ so today I am here with a new polish purchase, Ivory Lace by Accessorize, which I bought for £4 at Superdrug. I am an absolute sucker for light, delicate, feminine cremes and I just could not pass this polish by! 

Ivory Lace is a pale, fleshy nude-cream which is opaque in 3 coats. To be honest I did not enjoy the application - the formula is a bit gloopy and the brush is small and doesn't apply the polish well; I ended up with a few teeny bubbles where it went on too thick. However, the colour and end result are, for me, stunning. It's so dreamy! So delicate! I'm going to stamp a white floral pattern over it, I don't care if I'm not getting married! ^_^

Here are 3 coats of Ivory Lace in natural light:


Very happy girl here!

What do you think - for you, does a lovely end result outweigh an irritating application?

Hugs,

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. Application aside this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This colour is so soft and pretty! I have a few polishes that are a pain to apply but I love the result so much it's worth the struggle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is gorgeous on you and totally worth the bad application ;) I'm a sucker for this kind of color, too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx