Sunday 2 September 2012

W7 ~ Pink Pearl

Hello!

I found Pink Pearl by W7 for £1.99 on my local cosmetics stall. I had a sneaking suspicion that it would be sheerer than sheer, but it had such ethereal pink flecks in it that I couldn't resist anyway!

The pics below show 3 coats of Pink Pearl on its own on my index and middle fingers, then 1 coat over a baby pink on the ring and pinky fingers. Photo 1 is in natural light, Photo 2 with flash.



I wish I could have photographed the shimmery flecked pink better, but it is really lovely over the base colour. Definitely a layering polish though! Normally I would avoid such a polish but the finish of this is so nice that I would go for it. Not a boring pearl!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

4 comments:

  1. I really like it both ways, sheer for a delicate ani and layered to make it pop a bit more.. gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's lovely! I thought about buying this one but decided against it. I think I may be buying it now lol. Great pics thanks :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something oh so appealing about all that gorgeous pearlized liquid in a bottle that makes polishes like this hard to resist for me. I don't have any pinks like this, though. This would make a gorgeous classic French overlay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous colour <3 I nominated you for a Liebster award. You can check it out in my blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx