Monday 17 September 2012

Job Centre Interview Nails ^_^

Hello!

As I said in my last post, I have just been told I've been awarded a Third Class Honours in my French degree, and so am going out into the world to look for work! I had a Job Centre interview lined up before I got the news, and wanted to make a good impression with a "polite" manicure (even though people will show up in tracksuits, anything they fancy!) so I reached for Care to Danse? by OPI, the lovely lilac French shade. I built some opacity with a few coats and wore it alone rather than with a French tip :-)


The interview went really well, they were very friendly and gave me some useful help.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your Honors! Absolutely exquisite choice for your interview. I love the whole Ballet collection, and Care To Danse looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! I am a sucker for soft shades too and they are so gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx