Sunday 1 July 2012

BM301 ~ Leafing Design

Hello!

This post shows my first forays into stamping with the new Bundle Monster set I received for my birthday :-) I'm starting with the first plate, BM301, but will be choosing the plates randomly as designs jump out at me!

I wasn't sure what to call this pattern, but it looks to me like the flaky opulence of precious metal leaf. My base colour is Rimmel's Lively Lilac (not really "lively" but a pretty colour all the same!), and for the stamping I used MeMeMe's Loyal, another birthday present. It's a silver foil and happily it stamps really well! Here is  the mani:



And here is the stamping plate itself (after use!):


I really, really love this design. I think it would look better with a more contrasted colour pairing though, and I want to try it with my gold and bronze MeMeMes! What do you think?

Hugs,

Lisa xx

2 comments:

  1. My goodness I need these plates so badly! This color combination is just so precious. I love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much! You made me smile today! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx