Friday 10 February 2012

Rose Decals

Hello!

Today I'm showing you the amazing mani I'm wearing now, using full-cover water decals with a rose design!





These were not difficult at all to use, but application was very time-consuming!  I positioned the wetted decals over my nails (painted a rose red to match just in case of gaps, but wasn't really necessary), then carefully filed away the extra on top and used a cotton bud with polish remover for the sides.  You do have to be careful not to pull at the decal.  Since this was my first time using full-covers the resulting mani could be a tiny bit neater, but I am SO happy with how it looks.  Truly the decals are amazing and I feel so romantic!!!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx