Wednesday 8 February 2012

Nail Delights Haul!

Hello!

There was lots of happy meeping when I dashed back home between university and the dentist, as my Nail Delights package had arrived!!


Here we have water decals (full-cover rose, lettering, chocolate hearts, patchwork hearts, glow-in-the-dark tips!), really nice textured flower stickers, shiny nail foil and 2 packs of what were described as cracked ice glitter flakes... they look like they'll be REALLY cool to add to manis.

Now, if time allows, I shall daub on a quick new mani then rush off to the dentist ~ eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx