Wednesday 29 February 2012

17 ~ Spring Petal

Hello!

Today I am showing you the first of 17's new Spring polishes that I've tried out, Spring Petal. It's a lovely, warm, pinky-coral with a slight pearly shimmer to it. The photos below show 2 coats, but I could have gone for a third for perfect coverage.




I actually really like this!  I was disappointed when I saw that this Spring's "in" colours were bright and tropical, because that's so not my style ~ but this polish is not in-your-face, it's just eye-catching in the loveliest of ways and it is bringing me round to the trend.  I can't wait to try out my other 17 colours!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx