Saturday 21 January 2012

OPI ~ Play the Peonies

Hello!

Play the Peonies is one of the cut-price OPIs I ordered last week.  I already had the mini, but felt I never got the best finish due to the fiddly mini brush.

I would describe this polish as solid, blushing with a pearlescent shimmer.  The reason I bought the full-size is because I think it will make a LOVELY base for water decals and dried flowers.  In fact, check the blog tomorrow for a water decal attempt!

Here are 3 coats of Play the Peonies.  They're flash photos but are very accurate to the polish I'm seeing on my nails ^_^ 



This darling will be used for many romantic manis to come!!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx