Thursday 26 January 2012

Ladybird Nails!

*sniffle sniffle*

Lisa of Happy Nails is officially poorly :-(  Since I've been lying gloomily in bed all day I fancied doing a cute, fun mani.  I painted my nails till opaque with a nice soft crème from my Color Club French manicure set, then broke out my nail art stencils (another find from Nail Delights) and painted on a few cheerful lil' ladybirds!  I topped the mani off with I Juggle... Men by OPI, which is an extremely subtle blue-purple glitter shimmer.




Sniffly hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

  1. Aww this one is so simple & cute love it =) I haven't tried nail stencils are they easy to use?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx