Tuesday 10 January 2012

Bourjois So Laque! ~ Noir de Chine

Hello!

This is the £1.99 black I found on a market stall as part of my budget post-student-loan haul.  Because I can't spend too much, it's sometimes hard to find really good, solid 'base' colours... it might save me money in the long run to stop trying cheap brands and just buy Illamasqua's amazing black or something, but I absolutely cannot bring myself to pay £13.50 for a nail polish!!!

Here are two coats of Noir de Chine:



Right, straight away this is my favourite black ever.  Rich, glossy and opaque in two coats, it looks amazing!  I am one happy bunny.

And here it is smothered with Barry M's Pink Iridescent glitter:


^_^

I adore my Rose Lounge polish by Bourjois' So Laque! as well, so if I see any more polishes from the range on my market stall I will most definitely give them a try.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx