Friday 30 December 2011

Sally Hansen ~ Lagoon

Hello!

Yet another market stall find here - Lagoon, a lovely shimmering turquoise.  I haven't seen a lot of nail colour by Sally Hansen, it's mostly their nailcare products that you see (I don't know if there's a difference in the US?).  The bottle is a bit unfashionable but you do get a lot of polish!  At a bargain £1.99 I couldn't pass it up.

Here are two coats.  I have to say that the VNL you see in the natural light photos was not at all visible when I applied the polish the night before - the polish applied wonderfully and looked great.  I'm not sure it's 100% 'my colour', but somehow I like it anyway.





Also, I had a flash of inspiration and wanted to fo a funky French mani with Filthy Gorgeous' ice blue glitter Opulence as the tip.  Here it is!



Ugh, that flash pic really doesn't show off the polish well!!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

1 comment:

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx