Thursday 8 December 2011

Random Polish Pick ~ Cheeky Chops!

Back with another randomer!

This is my third Random Polish Pick and I'm really enjoying choosing polishes I wouldn't normally pick up and thinking of manis for them.  This time I got No7's Cheeky Chops, a cheery coral pink that I adore but somehow don't often wear.  I recently bought new French tip sticker guides and have been waiting for Funky French inspiration to hit me... and here it did!  I left the main of my nail bare (not so flattering because of my over-polished nails, but hey), painted a Cheeky Chops tip and dotted on white polka dots!


And here is a non-flash pic which gives a much better idea of what colour the polish looks like:


I feel like Minnie Mouse!  ^_^ I definitely hope to be getting more Funky French ideas soon.

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx