Friday 23 December 2011

Filthy Gorgeous Opulence, an all-out glitter celebration!

Merry Christmas Eve Eve!  ^_^

I haven't posted in the past couple of days (oops!) so will post a couple of manis tonight to make up for it. 

I will start with what I'm wearing right now: in the run-up to Christmas I wanted to go all-out with my sparkliest, most smile-inducing glitter, and I decided upon Opulence by Filthy Gorgeous! 





I did add a coat of INM's silver holo glitter, but its warm sparkle contrasted with the ice cold blue of Opulence so I'm quite glad it doesn't show up too well in the end result! 

My mani sparkles so, so festively and definitely cheers me up!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx