Wednesday 7 December 2011

Accessorize 3D Glitter ~ Magic (lots of sparkly pics!)

Hello!

Yesterday, like the naughty girl I am, I went into Accessorize and ended up buying two 3D glitters at £4 each.  They just looked so irresistibly sparkly!

The one I'm showing you today is Magic, which is small indigo glitter mixed with larger violet glitter.  Here are  the pictures, 3 coats of Magic topped with 2 of top coat...

These first 2 pics best show the colour I see looking down at my nails, a definite all-round purple:




...and here are more pics which show a more blue tinge, but properly show the makeup of the glitter:





Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle!

I could stare at these pics and my nails all day; it truly is a glitter to behold.  To be a bit of a party pooper... the formula of the polish was quite thick and clumpy, and I ended up with that on my nails.  It's a bit disheartening before you add top coat ~ but once you do, the polish comes alive and you will fall in love!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh! I just bought this colour today! Am super exited to try it out now I've seen your photos :)
    Really loving your blog :)

    JJxx

    http://talesfromthenook1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks even better on the nail than in the bottle! I wasn't sure how many coats it would take to become opaque. Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx