Tuesday 29 November 2011

Pastel with Lace Stamping

Aargh!  I just clicked something in my Pictures folder and now my new polish photos aren't where they used to be and nothing I click can make them resurface to the top of the folder :"-(  Boo!

My mani today is 17's pale lavender Woo Me with white lace stamped over the tips using my Konad m71 plate.  I really, really wanted this colour on my nails before I applied it, but now it's on I want to change it!  How silly of me.  Anyway, it still does look pretty...



Sorry about my ragged nails there, I'd just done a bad job of cutting and filing them *blush*

Before I go, here are some extra pics of Woo Me on its own ~ as I already mentioned a while back, it is my favourite polish!  I'll need to get a new bottle soon as mine is running out!




Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx