Tuesday 22 November 2011

Nails Inc. ~ Victoria

Hello!

As other UK girls may have seen, Glamour magazine have a Nails Inc. polish as a free gift this month!  Ordinarily Nails Inc. polishes sell for £11 each, so as a freebie with a £2 magazine it was worth a buy!  I think there are a choice of 4 different shades and I chose a magazine with Victoria, a deep plum colour.

Here are two coats:




I have a base and top coat by Nails Inc., but this is my first colour.  I found the application a little awkward but the finished result was glossy, rich and a lovely colour.

Would I pay £11 for this polish?  No.  But as a free gift with a £2 magazine (which was a good read, by the way), I say go out there and snap one up!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx