Saturday 12 November 2011

BYS Colour-Changing Polish

Hello!

This is my first time trying a colour-changing polish, and I LOVE it!!!  The polish changes colour with temperature - purple when it's cold, pink when it's hot.




This is 4 coats of the polish - the formula is sheer but in quite a pleasant way, so I could have gotten away with less. 

When I went out in the cold, the tips of my nails were a strong purple; when I was cuddled up warm in bed, the whole nail was pink.  It was so cute to see!  I am easily entertained, heehee.  You can actually see in the last picture that the polish has gotten more pink than in the previous two - that's because I had just applied the polish when I took the photos and it was still adjusting to my body heat!

Hugs,

Lisa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I love hearing from fellow polish addicts so comments are most appreciated. Just to let you know that I am unwell some of the time but will try my best to reply xx